"face" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I turned to the fire to hide my face, but too late.
- He couldn't even make a move to run away or hide his face.
- Tell me who did it She turned away from him again, hiding her face.
- Another star might have hidden her face, got up, walked away.
- At least this time he didn't have to hide his face.
- The young woman kept her face hidden, didn't move or speak.
- And then, with his face nearly hidden, he must have looked exactly as I used to look in that bed.
- Long black hair fell forward, hiding his face from her.
- Richard fell to the ground, face hidden in his hands.
- It is also used to hide someone's face if they do not wish to be seen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.