"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It was a festive evening that turned into a tragic night," Horwitz said.
- It was a festive evening, one Luther and Nora wished to avoid this year.
- But the festive evening, the highpoint of the summit social schedule, was missing a major guest.
- The Mets, playing their sixth doubleheader of the season, had a festive evening.
- Now is the season when many women find themselves facing a long, festive evening after an equally long day on the job.
- We all had a wonderful time," she said, "It was truly a festive evening.
- We tried but it never turned into a festive evening.
- People know they can expect a really festive, fun-filled evening.
- For a long time the king had not appeared in such good spirits as on this festive evening.
- City officials like the idea of bringing life to their downtown areas in the evening - especially the most festive evening of the year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.