"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sarikei Wharf Esplanade is ideal for evening strolls and sunset watching.
- Hand-holding, short skirts on women, shorts on men and bluejeans may be seen during the evening strolls of young people in cities and towns.
- This is the place for relaxed people-watching, from early morning when the shadow-boxers work out until the evening strolls of well-dressed courting couples.
- This beautiful setting is ideal for outings and evening strolls.
- On the contrary, it's the kind of place that favors long dinners, evening strolls and a good night's sleep.
- Summers are filled with impromptu evening strolls and organized beach parties.
- Behind the house where she and her husband and 11-year-old daughter live, bears traipse back and forth on their evening strolls.
- Although the memorial, which is near the city's south gate, closes at 5 P.M., the surrounding grounds are open for evening strolls and jogs.
- A part of the irrigation canal system on the Chambal River, this beautiful setting is ideal for outings and evening strolls.
- The city offers attractive plazas, where its inhabitants enjoy evening strolls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.