"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These economic entities, however, no longer hold the answer to future, long-term prosperity.
- The black markets were among the first economic entities to spring up after the defeat of Japan.
- We're the biggest economic entity in this part of town.
- Out of the 1463 economic entities listed in 2004, 997 had fewer than 4 workers.
- Every village is an independent unit in terms of its political, economic and social entity.
- Basically, any organization or unit in society can be an economic entity.
- As a result, individuals and economic entities have to deal with many obstacles in the course of their activities.
- Besides being an economic entity, Europe is a community based on common values.
- It is not a treaty for an economic entity alone.
- Social accounting offers an alternative account of significant economic entities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.