"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The conditions are freedom and an effective international supervision of elections.
- Other drivers of productivity growth include effective supervision and job satisfaction.
- Finally, stronger technology systems allow a program's staff to experience more effective supervision and coordination.
- In order to obtain effective data protection, more than effective supervision is required.
- The report questions whether the present system ensures the effective supervision of large groups that operate in various countries and sectors.
- These products must undergo more effective supervision so that trade in them does not have adverse effects on the market.
- We also call for there to be effective supervision of the agency.
- Nor is it possible to carry out effective supervision of the Union' s budgetary procedure.
- You should provide young people with training and effective supervision, particularly where they might be:
- The employer must provide a competent staff, adequate material, a proper system and effective supervision.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.