"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The core issue is whether or not there can be effective academic oversight of classified research.
- Trust up front, coupled with effective oversight, could help restore a healthy relationship between the executive and legislative branches.
- Without effective oversight, he has said, the Mossad cannot achieve its full potential and value.
- Instead, it decides whether its counterparts in foreign governments have the resources necessary for effective oversight.
- The Senate bill would end that practice so the new director could exercise effective oversight.
- Do agencies need additional authorities to be able to help provide effective oversight?
- That includes the board's custodial supervisors, who have not exercised effective oversight.
- What skills and resources do federal agencies need to provide effective oversight of design review processes?
- I support the creation of a strong independent board that will provide effective oversight of the accounting profession.
- "Naval Reactors wrote the book on effective oversight," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.