"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or it could be that people who drink moderately also tend to lead a healthier lifestyle.
- It seems that every week it becomes easier to drink moderately.
- So there is little money available for campus officials trying to put together a new publicity campaign aimed at teaching students to drink moderately.
- On the other hand, wine drinkers are more likely to drink moderately and to consume their alcohol with meals.
- Admit that some problem drinkers aren't alcoholics, and help them learn how to drink moderately.
- "Drink moderately, my boy," said Glenarvan; but he did not set the example.
- According to recent studies, drinking moderately can protect your heart from these conditions.
- Drinking moderately also may help keep blood pressure levels in check.
- "The majority of people continue to drink moderately, responsibly and safely."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.