"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This same process is responsible for build up of the larger Mississippi embayment; however, the delta region is the most recent and ecologically distinct portion.
- The wide range of altitudes has given the country a variety of ecologically distinct areas, leading to the evolution of endemic species in ecological isolation.
- The vast Sahara encompasses several ecologically distinct regions.
- Ecologically distinct species, on the other hand, have a much larger effect.
- The new zoo's sections will represent three of the earth's ecologically distinct divisions - the tropical, polar and temperate biomes.
- The refuge contains several ecologically distinct habitats including; beaches, coastal lagoons, mangrove wetlands, and upland forested areas.
- This ecologically distinct bird was formerly treated as a species Icterus chrysocephalus.
- Ecotopes are the smallest ecologically distinct landscape features in a landscape mapping and classification system.
- An ecotope is a spatial term representing the smallest ecologically distinct unit in mapping and classification of landscapes.
- Relatively homogeneous, they are spatially explicit landscape units used to stratify landscapes into ecologically distinct features.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.