"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each has a distinct personal flair.
- Rather than breaking new ground with his designs, Pflueger captured the spirit of the times and refined it, adding a distinct personal flair.
- The painting has a distinct romantic flair accentuated by the lighting and the dramatic clouds, while the scene of the camp life depicted is reminiscent of a European idealized rural peasant scene.
- Although Plainfield is similar to many other rural New England towns by the numbers (size, population, etc.) it has a distinct flair which sets it apart from most surrounding communities.
- Despite his declarations of modesty and humility, Mr. Kanegsberg has shown a distinct flair for the courting ritual.
- Vinod could grasp the essentials of music and has shown a distinct flair for singing.
- Russell Kirk was also known himself as a writer of supernatural and suspense fiction with a distinct Gothic flair.
- A great lover of dogs, they featured in many of his pictures and it was soon apparent that he had a distinct flair in that direction.
- Inspired stick-handling, with distinct flair and touch around the net.
- There are "many other Fusion Styles" of Bachata from the West, pioneered and promoted by different teachers around the world, each with its own distinct flair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.