"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The following paragraphs describe the biologically distinct subtypes of GCT found in children and adolescents.
- They are human, they are living, they are biologically distinct from their mothers.
- One argument suggested successive waves of culturally and biologically distinct people, reflected in the varying appearance of modern day populations.
- The concept of racial origin is inherently problematic, being grounded in the scientiﬁcally false notion that human beings can be separated into biologically distinct "races".
- In particular, the function, expression, and meaning of different emotions are hypothesized to be biologically distinct from one another.
- Thus, the presence of a family history of melanoma in a first-degree relative seems to identify a biologically distinct subset.
- Brumation is biologically distinct from hibernation.
- The Aché are also culturally and biologically distinct from the neighboring Guarani.
- Caste (biology), a biologically distinct group within a species of eusocial animal, most often insects.
- It is not yet clear whether these arbitrary definitions are biologically distinct or relevant for treatment design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.