"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The instruments are the most compact, energy-efficient designs ever flown on a planetary mission, he said.
- That's why European architects have been practicing energy-efficient design for a generation.
- But for a growing crowd, the energy-efficient design of the computer is increasingly important.
- An energy-efficient design for a new building or an energy retrofit of an existing building can substantially reduce the building's operating costs.
- But the IT industry is waking up to the opportunities in energy-efficient design.
- At the Helena, with its energy-efficient design, her bills have been about half that amount.
- The (currently on hold) plans call for an energy-efficient design that does not require moving parts for basic functionality.
- It employs strategies for energy-efficient designs, improving energy performance.
- The practice is known for its attention to detail, innovative approach to construction, honest expression of materials and its energy-efficient designs.
- She is best known for her architectural work in the area of sustainability and energy-efficient design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.