"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the mid-1950s, demand for even more economical designs led to the production of the first custom feederliners.
- 'A very small car that doesn't feel it; the embodiment of neat, economical design'
- It is a very economical design because the basement is shallower, and excavation costs are minimized.
- The Foursquare and Fireproof House shared the common cause for simpler, more economical design.
- Other bridge engineers would also have to take this new economical design into account when competing with Steinman.
- The L-shape was an economical design and rather easily constructed.
- However, his modest and economical designs displeased Ludwig.
- The design of this one had elements of Art Deco, but appears to have been limited by budget to a more economical design.
- Churches that were built during the period of time after the founding of the American church were usually of an economical design.
- In contrast to the economical designs common in earlier decades, this card set featured bright, hand-colored player photos on the front.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.