"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Working part-time after hours through 1944, a group of A-20 engineers formed the Aero Design and Engineering Company to design and build the proposed aircraft with a layout similar to their A-20 bomber.
- Rufus Amis (February 13, 1912 - January 12, 2007) was an American entrepreneur who served as co-founder and CEO of Aero Design and Engineering Company.
- In the early, 1950's Rufus left management at Amis Construction to become President of the new venture, Aero Design and Engineering Company.
- He worked for the Douglas Aircraft Company, Aero Design and Engineering Company, and Rockwell Standard Corporation.
- By 1959 (age 28) she was a pilot and manager for Aero Design and Engineering Company, which also made the Aero Commander aircraft she used in her record making feats, and was one of the few women executives in aviation.
- In September 1950 it became the "Aero Design and Engineering Company" of Oklahoma.
- Aero, a United States aircraft manufacturer, later became Aero Design and Engineering Company, and later the Aero Commander division of Rockwell International.
- Specifications (Aero Design DG-1)
- Rockwell also purchased the Aero Design and Engineering Company from William and Rufus Travis Amis.
- Yoeli was a Founder and Managing Director of AD&D, Ltd. (Aero Design & Development), a group leader at Israel Aircraft Industries, and a Senior Engineer at Boeing Aircraft.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.