"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a two-stage design, which goes supersonic during its final approach to the target.
- As with boosting, the advantages of the two-stage thermonuclear design are so great that there is little incentive not to use it, once a nation has mastered the technology.
- A two-stage design (separate charging section ahead of collecting section) has the benefit of minimizing ozone production, which would adversely affect health of personnel working in enclosed spaces.
- The two-stage design used in this study was first proposed by Ed Gehan in 1961 (Gehan E.A.
- Carlson (1974), however, reverted to a two-stage design.
- We used a two-stage design.
- Power was computed assuming a two-stage design, 49 ASPs, and a map density of 15 cM.
- It is distinguished by its two-stage design, housing the housing of the station master and his family.
- This suppressor had a two-stage design, with the first stage being larger than the second, its purpose to house material to baffle air from rushing into the barrel directly.
- Additionally, our study design was cost-effective, two-stage design with 48 ASPs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.