"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their acceptance helped raise the standing of American designs on the world fashion stage.
- How was he able to put himself, and American design, on the map?
- An exuberant American design in the book, above right, is from 1952.
- When it was born in 1989, the show seemed to promise a whole new world for American design.
- The comfort factor continues to be the inspiration of American design.
- It stayed within its own frame, a sturdy example of mid-20th-century American design.
- He argued that American design has already suffered a symbolic shift.
- America has power and should use it, but history does not always serve American grand designs.
- In the process, the authors have revealed much about the history of American design.
- High tech was important in the coming of age of American design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.