"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The systems approach calls for integrated design and manufacturing and has to bring together interdisciplinary technological approaches and solutions (converging technologies).
- Town Hall Lelystad (1976) an integrated design of a self-supporting building.
- "The Government has agreed to a Short proposal that the company must remain intact as an integrated design and manufacturing aerospace business," the spokesman said.
- In South Korea, where the detached lights were used at first, the integrated design was later utilized as a facelift.
- The need to control and measure all the sources of systematic errors required a rigorous and integrated design.
- The elevator indicator panel and mailbox in the lobby are in an integrated design which resembles the building's exterior shape.
- Scott Wilson Group plc, with over 5,500 members of staff, is a global integrated design and engineering consultancy for the built and natural environments.
- Scott Wilson Group plc is a global integrated design and engineering consultancy for the built and natural environments.
- It was a very integrated design.
- The building's parking facilities have a secure and integrated multi-level design with paging system and a drivers' lounge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.