"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The clean, shapely center console raises one questionable design point.
- "What we've hit on is a low-cost design point and used our fast design to get to market first," he said.
- The design point is a good one so far as it goes.
- Important design points for it are as follows.
- How this was accomplished, strictly from a design point of view, is not well documented in the film.
- The intelligent design point of view accepts scientific fact.
- Today's aesthetic, both from a culinary and a design point of view, is vastly different.
- It is certainly the biggest challenge I've ever had from a design point of view.
- Thus, the multilevel system modeling enables quick analysis of many design points using high level models.
- If you talk to Apple, they will tell you all day long the design point is music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.