"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have no plans to do so in the current Parliament.
- The current Parliament has so far elected three heads of state.
- The current Parliament was elected in 1987, and it will soon have run its term.
- Either way the current parliament should back last month's bailout.
- They promised that the current parliament would not be recognized now by the international community.
- The current Parliament has a slight majority of conservative members.
- The current Parliament of 188 members has two members who are women.
- It has a long history but is not represented in the current parliament of Latvia.
- The current parliament was elected in 2005 and then in 2010.
- European analysts called those elections, which created the current Parliament, flawed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.