"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In an October 2002 review of senator performance, the Vanguard noted that Pepple had presented seven Bills in the current Assembly.
- The current Legislative Assembly is the 17th and the most recent election was held October 3, 2011.
- In addition it formally approved the shortening of the current Assembly's term in anticipation of early legislative elections, scheduled for Feb. 16, 1992 [see p. 38518].
- The current Legislative Assembly is the 17th Northwest Territories Legislative Assembly.
- The current (Thirteenth) Legislative Assembly began on 1 January, 2009.
- Members were then elected from the constituency to the 1975 Constitutional Convention, the 1982 Assembly, the 1996 Forum and then to the current Assembly from 1998.
- Since 1998, it has elected members to the current Assembly.
- The current National People's Assembly, formed following elections held on 28 March 2004, has a total of 102 seats.
- An October 2002 survey of the performance of senators noted that in the first three years of the current Assembly, he had presented five bills.
- The current Assembly of the Union, formed following elections held on 18 and 25 April 2004, has a total of 33 members.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.