"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Olga Serra sang the five songs; her mezzo-soprano exchanges fundamental heft for exceedingly clear diction.
- Packer delivers rapid-fire, exceedingly clear analysis.
- The atmosphere on the plateaus is exceedingly clear, so that objects are easily recognizable at great distances.
- You might think that the meaning of the word "unlimited" is exceedingly clear, but if your Internet service provider is Prodigy, think again.
- You make yourself exceedingly clear, coz.
- The Beetles made their plans exceedingly clear but they might be exceptions to the rule of peaceful exploration.
- She made the picture exceedingly clear to Blade-much too clear.
- They materialized in a small glade with wooded hills to each side, except one which enjoyed a stream of exceedingly clear water.
- Now that she actually lived at the place where she worked, it was exceedingly clear.
- The picture had become exceedingly clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.