"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My team made it easy on me by not giving them any clear chances in the first period, and very few in the second.
- Swansea kept the ball well towards the end of the first half but created no clear chances.
- In all, Hughes missed four clear chances but he was not to be denied and his 11th goal of the season came after 41 minutes.
- Indeed Newcastle were much better in the second half without ever really creating a clear chance.
- It lasted 49 seconds, and the Devils created no clear chances.
- Few new presidents have had such a clear chance to take their counsel from the people rather than from Washington's old guard.
- Brad Haddin barely moved so that is a clear chance.
- The ideal would be to force your opponent into a clear last chance to avoid war.
- In your one clear chance to deliver a championship, even your great coach could not help.
- During the second half, Argentina was ahead 4-0 when Peru had another clear chance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.