"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's made that eminently clear in his speeches.
- The excellent feedback I got from readers made it eminently clear that you agree with this sentiment.
- The spiritual undercurrent of "Before I" was eminently clear.
- But Mr. Clark, as should be eminently clear, is not one for moralizing.
- I And though he wasn't yet certain what they all meant, ip&Be thing was eminently clear to him.
- That was made eminently clear in spring training when Stewart levied fines for fraternization.
- Nangi had made it eminently clear that many did not consider him a Japanese.
- I made it eminently clear that no larvae were to be destroyed.
- It is eminently clear to the university and to the coach.
- In that case, what was done and how it was done are eminently clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.