"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And, finally, there are very clear similarities between these widely scattered episodes.
- At this point, however, the only clear similarities between the two shows are that they're both set in New York and have four main characters.
- These expressions have clear similarities to displays of submission and dominance by other primates.
- There are clear similarities, not all of them complementary.
- He finds clear similarities in character, structure and function of these texts.
- There are thus clear similarities between the two approaches.
- Dostoevsky makes the similarities between them very clear (something Svidrigailov loves to point out); but the differences are even more important.
- Notwithstanding important differences, there are clear similarities in the issues surrounding the residential care of children in the three countries.
- For example, there are clear similarities among societies that have a foraging (hunting and gathering) strategy.
- There are clear lexical similarities among the Cangin languages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.