"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The final Ryo character has several key differences, but there is a very clear visual resemblance between him and Akira.
- In fact, there is a clear resemblance of Hindu style of architecture, in the entire Masjid.
- While there are clear resemblances to other forms of Late Antique religion, it is controversial as to which variety it is most similar to.
- So there was no question of starting from scratch; their priority was to introduce a subtle though clear resemblance to the movie's actors.
- Another rule about these characters: they must bear a clear but not quite legally actionable resemblance to famous people.
- Despite its austerity, the church bears a clear resemblance to the theatres of the day.
- Huelga de Hambre quickly developed a distinctive quality sound with clear resemblance of their grunge influences.
- However, the show also included a cartoon villain with a clear physical resemblance to Pelé.
- Likewise, the patlican salatasi bears a clear resemblance to baba gannouj.
- Yet its clear resemblance to the other full-size Pontiacs caused some to consider it a lesser model than the other personal luxury cars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.