"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "In the climax of the story you see clear Christian parallels."
- The relationship between punk rock and popular music has a clear parallel with the irreverence Dadaism held for the project of high art.
- Obviously, such cases have clear parallels to those arising in the English legal system.
- Nevertheless, there are clear parallels with other companies that have experienced clinical or regulatory setbacks.
- There is no clear parallel to its plot in the literature of his time.
- What they found were some clear parallels between evolution and climate science.
- The syndrome shows clear parallels to West syndrome, enough to suggest a connection.
- There is a clear parallel here with how we develop partnerships with a number of countries to both the east and the south.
- Mr. Steinberg, 44, says there are clear parallels between restaurant work and corporate marketing.
- There are clear parallels from the literature on "relational markets".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.