"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I hate to say it, but we have no clear leadership from either party regarding an Iraq policy.
- Apple records did not have clear leadership and was quickly eliminated from the process.
- "One would have hoped for clearer leadership from the Mayor."
- Even a caretaker attorney general is likely to provide clearer leadership.
- His critics charge that he has shown a lack of clear leadership in running the museum.
- It is a collection of violent groups without clear central leadership.
- The church should be able to respond to these urgent needs more effectively than any other group and provide clear leadership.
- With no clear leadership, it is difficult to know what to expect should the protest movement prevail.
- It lacks clear leadership and, at times, there is little communication among people working for similar goals.
- It's the idea that someone other than Apple has taken such clear leadership in this area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.