"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are five people with a pretty clear motive, all of whom had the opportunity.
- But what seems like a clear motive for Thomas - former pal left behind - may not be.
- In fact, there seemed to be no clear motive.
- The police have established no clear motive in the killings.
- I was a man with a clear motive, after all.
- I went to Vietnam in early 1968 and nobody shot me, despite clear motive.
- Not just those with a clear motive, but anyone who might have had the right contacts.
- In an age when information is power, there are clear motives for archiving.
- What we still lack is a clear motive and hard facts.
- Police have not yet determined a clear motive or found a solid suspect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.