"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were sheets on the bed, and she found clothes in a tall old chest.
- You used to have two or three old chests there.
- He eased her into a sitting position on a battered old chest against the wall.
- He put his drink down on an old chest which served as a coffee table.
- The only other furniture was an old chest under the squat window.
- The old chest filled up the corner between the table and the wall.
- At home, we have no room for an old chest of drawers.
- Bob began, and looked up from the old chest.
- The mystery of the old chest would have to wait!
- They dragged the old black chest out of its corner to the window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.