"car" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I will park my car on a street close to your home.
- I park the car on the side of the road.
- But what if you park the car and never see it again?
- We'll park the car off the road until after they've gone by.
- "All I wanted to do was use your drive to park the car."
- "He had to park the car and did not want to be late."
- They could park the car in front of that house.
- "May I park my car in front of your house?"
- I think he'd been to places in the city where it's rather difficult to park the car.
- Summer dropped me at my door and went to park the car.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.