"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She changed the partially spent magazine in the rifle she held, reaching out for the fired-out M-16, the metal hot as the back of her left hand inadvertently brushed against the barrel, changing the magazine there as well.
- Between them, they tended to inadvertently brush against nether parts no matter how careful the movement.
- As Picard made his way through the crowd, he inadvertently brushed against one of the robed Vulcans.
- When she put a glass before Phoebe, she inadvertently brushed her friend's shoulder.
- His hand inadvertently brushed against Leighton's hump, grotesque under the white smock, and J felt an odd moment of revulsion.
- But he inadvertently brushed the back of his hand against a spike of fleshy stuff broken by the passing of the one he trailed.
- When he passed the filled cup to her, their fingers inadvertently brushed.
- The tangle grew fiercer, and several times Shep yipped when stabbed by thorns he inadvertently brushed against.
- Kostadinov headed the ball, which bounced and got trapped underneath Greece's Alexandris Alexoudis, who inadvertently brushed the ball with his hands as he fell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.