"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were lying so close that Tanaka's lips brushed her ear.
- When he had gone she leant over so that her hair brushed his ear and said softly.
- Brian had leaned his head so close his cap brushed my ear.
- I could have brushed her ear with my lips, and whispered the gentle words.
- Richard gave a final shudder, sighed, brushed her ear with his lips, and rolled over to sleep.
- His fingers closed around cool metal as lips brushed his ear.
- She leaned forward, allowing her lips to brush his ear.
- When she removed his hat, one hand brushed his ear.
- Gentle fingers brushed her ear, then clasped for a moment.
- I felt the small rumble of a laugh in his chest, and warm breath brushed my ear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.