"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She reached lazily out with one hand to brush Flocanalog's leg.
- He moved, and his hand brushed her leg.
- Then he started as something brushed his leg.
- She came up when she felt him brush her leg, either by accident or design.
- One of the karnoos ran right over him, and merely seemed to brush his left leg as it went by.
- She used her right knee to brush his leg aside.
- They are so thick I fear you might have inadvertently brushed your leg against one.
- Her dress brushed my leg, and I didn't care.
- Every twig that brushed my leg seemed to have scales.
- He was sure that something had brushed his leg.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.