"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The brinksmanship is the latest battle as publishers try to fight off news organizations to protect an elaborate publicity campaign around the release date of blockbuster books.
- The series is least effective at making the "the greatest generation" more than a catchphrase or the title of Tom Brokaw's blockbuster books.
- By not trying to compete for blockbuster books, Farrar, Straus is being realistic.
- But with the rise of the blockbuster book, they either lost sight of it or chose to ignore it.
- She has made millions of dollars from two blockbuster books, a reality television show and public appearances.
- Q: How dependent are you on blockbuster books?
- With the high cost of production, Hollywood is in an interval in which only blockbuster books will be easily sold to the movies or to television.
- Much of the revenue comes from blockbuster books by authors who demand high advances and might also depart.
- "There has been a dramatic decrease in the sale of our blockbuster books," Mr. Shanks said.
- Beware of those big blockbuster books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.