"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some people are going to need a tough-love approach.
- While hardly anyone thinks a change in foreign aid policy could cure all that ails Africa, there are promising precedents for the tough-love approach.
- There are a number of duds in the collection, too, unable to stand up to Mr. Schnall's tough-love approach.
- Instead, viewers sort out for themselves the complex psychological underpinnings, and the value of Renfrew's tough-love approach.
- In the mayor's mind, his classic neo-conservative, tough-love approach to the city's most desperate citizens makes sense.
- Ms. Graves is lucky that she doesn't live in Italy, where her tough-love approach might not fly.
- This campaign provided an opportunity for him to show that he had developed a balanced tough-love approach to civic problems.
- Five of the students said they had initially hated the academy but eventually came to appreciate and, to a certain degree, embrace its tough-love approach.
- He said that even as a young coach, Henderson used a tough-love approach that proved effective.
- Some outside analysts are sympathetic to the administration's tough-love approach, in large part because they view Argentina's problems as intractable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.