"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time, the public was calling for a get-tough approach to crime, and many prison rehabilitation programs were eliminated.
- But economists reply that the get-tough approaches haven't worked any better.
- Even now, the get-tough approach is showing signs of backfiring.
- And plenty of people on Madison Street applaud what they say is a get-tough approach.
- There are a number of problems with this get-tough approach.
- She has abandoned, or at least shelved, many of her liberal beliefs, in order to support Clinton's get-tough approach to crime.
- Some non-Muslims on the left have questioned his get-tough approach.
- In recent months, however, several government agencies have signaled a new get-tough approach.
- In this sour hour, the get-tough approach to nagging problems is a hot seller.
- The edict represents Beard's first get-tough approach toward his new team, and for one game at least, the response was overwhelming.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.