"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps, having heard all she had, Bonnie welcomed their swift approach.
- They are always alone, they're nervous and they will welcome your approach.
- Environmental groups are welcoming the Clinton Administration's approach.
- The employees of a credit business will usually welcome your approach.
- A flurry of wings welcomed her approach, then settled nearby.
- However, not everyone has welcomed the group's approach.
- It was as though the chimes welcomed their approach and then bade them an affectionate farewell.
- That is why I very much welcome the Commission's new joint approach.
- From the point of view of my group, which welcomes the Commission's approach in principle, there are five important points.
- I welcome the rapporteur's complex approach to the issue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.