"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But officials say that even if the Administration wanted to go down that road, such an approach would backfire.
- The approach backfired as angered Republicans began to stand up for themselves.
- Its two-pronged approach could backfire, giving the patents extensions two years shorter than those in the Senate bill.
- At moments it seemed that Mr. Clinton's approach would backfire at home.
- But that approach soon backfired, as the Laker big men got into foul trouble.
- This approach, called the Randy Ratio, backfired because the offense was not balanced enough.
- This approach can only backfire on them.
- But, lawyers said, going too far with that approach could backfire on him.
- But the approach may have backfired: many of the faithful who post to the campaign's Web log questioned whether the wheels were coming off.
- Clearly, our "get tough on criminals" approach has backfired.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.