"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gale's approach to military affairs emerged from both his personal history and personality.
- A relatively new approach has emerged - that of animal 'rights'.
- Therefore, several different approaches for the bond characterization have emerged.
- Type with one hand can be done in a number of ways, and novel approaches are still emerging.
- Still, as they both worked to present their messages, two very different approaches emerged.
- But on the Internet, a new approach to categorization is emerging.
- Since that statement was made, a promising new approach has emerged.
- It seems a moderate approach to the increase of payment appropriations has emerged from first reading.
- By doing this, a more protective and global approach will emerge for the Community's workers.
- For Marshall, three general ethical approaches have emerged over the last 40 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.