"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The recommended approach derives the absolute value of a power sum of the A-weighted audio level in all digital channels.
- An alternative approach derives inspiration from Mexico.
- His approach, he said, would derive from some basic convictions.
- This approach derived from a number of judicial decisions.
- The modular Bayesian approach derives its name from its four-module procedure.
- It has also been suggested that Dillon's approach derived from the contemporary view that cities were inherently corrupt political organs.
- Jones's approach derives from Heidegger's warnings about the spiritual impact of the machine.
- Various approaches in instructional strategies derive from constructivist theory.
- Another approach to determine whether a non-human animal is conscious derives from passive speech research with a macaw (see Arielle).
- Our own approach to this derives from our ethos and our history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.