"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in international political and economic affairs it punches well above its weight.
- However, they had some power over economic and American affairs, especially taxes.
- And yes, the republics may eventually control their own economic affairs.
- The inter-war period was one of great change in social and economic affairs.
- After leaving newspaper work, he was a management consultant in Washington, often writing on economic affairs.
- It has powers over its own political, economic and cultural affairs.
- Later in the year he was moved to the post of spokesman on economic affairs.
- He lacks a knowledge of economic affairs, and is without a political apparatus.
- He is a regular media commentator on economic and political affairs.
- Nowhere was this more obvious than in the management of the nation's economic affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.