"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You may also want to check what records you'll need to deal with the deceased's and the estate's tax affairs.
- The lender has run into controversy before over its tax affairs.
- What effect does how I arrange my tax affairs have on the globe?
- Companies with less straightforward tax affairs should use this form.
- You'll find it easier to keep your tax affairs up to date.
- You may also have to deal with tax affairs for the period after the date of death, known as the administration period.
- You could be charged a penalty if don't take reasonable care with your tax affairs.
- Many are therefore used to dealing with their own tax affairs.
- Please contact us now if you need to get your tax affairs in order before these new penalties come into force.
- If you are a low paid individual or small business, your tax affairs are likely to be simple.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.