"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But now that we have had our flight of fancy, we must get down to mundane affairs.
- Even the celebrities are interested only in their own mundane affairs.
- He found the most mundane affairs cause for high amusement.
- "It is the mundane affairs of a family that is very close."
- - she leaves all the handling of mundane affairs to me.
- However religious devotion usually was accompanied by rejection of mundane affairs including economic pursuit.
- They became separated with a widening difference of value in regard to all mundane affairs.
- The conversation moved on to more mundane affairs, and after a few minutes, Roger got up to take his leave.
- They were still capable of taking an interest in mundane affairs when matters became sufficiently severe.
- She had little interest in the mundane affairs of state and saw no reason to spend any money on them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.