"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His schemes of conquest do not concern me, because it is a worldly affair.
- He appealed to his father to remember Allah and to turn from worldly affairs.
- Gerasimus left his family wealth and worldly affairs to become a monk.
- Men handled worldly affairs and needed to read and write.
- To drive one up hill, improves your worldly affairs.
- Such representatives had been assigned to the church since late antiquity, as it was not supposed to act for itself in worldly affairs.
- When dons became involved in worldly affairs, they observed, mistakes were inevitable.
- He along with his friends used to hold discussions about the worldly affairs in his father's house.
- Members could discuss anything they wanted except politics and "worldly affairs".
- His true complaint, he knew, was against other people, older and more in control of worldly affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.