"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- 'She's certainly suspicious, trying to cover up her hubby's affair.'
- Mr. Clinton did not lie simply to cover up his affair with Monica Lewinsky.
- Dave assumes it is a matter of security, but it is really to cover up Mitchell's extramarital affair with a White House staffer (Linney).
- Emma tries to cover up her affair with Leon by telling Charles that she's going to Rouen to take piano lessons.
- When Democrats scheme from the White House, it's to cover up the president's affair with an intern.
- After she leaves, Frank admits that he lied about their relationship to cover up his longtime affair with his old middle school teacher, Lynn Onkman (Susan Sarandon).
- You did that to her, simply to cover up your affair.
- Briefly during the pregnancy, she married a Forrester co-worker Whip Jones to cover up her adulterous affair.
- Hampton said he was not directly advised by the Fellowship to cover up Ensign's affair with his wife, but instead to "be cool".
- Mr. Clinton left it to his lawyers to attack the charges that he broke the law to cover up his affair with Monica S. Lewinsky, the former intern.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.