"action" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, he wasn't sure how she would take such an action, and they had to work together for a long time yet.
- Federal officials said no other city had taken such an action.
- School Board 21 did not take any action against him.
- But the board took no action to change the law.
- His attention was called to them, but he took no action.
- In any case I could take no action until he came back.
- If he takes no action, the bill will become law.
- However, the government sat on the report and took no action.
- As a result, even when people do think ahead, they can end up taking the wrong action.
- I even understand why these companies took the action they did.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.