"action" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Industry executives said Congress could complete action on legislation before leaving for recess in the fall.
- The close of the session approaches, but failure to complete action on this issue would be unconscionable.
- The provisions are part of a crime bill on which the House is expected to complete action Friday.
- Last year, Congress failed to complete action on a single one of the 13 appropriation bills, but the blame was shared by both parties.
- Federal law says Congress should complete action on the budget resolution by April 15.
- Congress has not completed action on the new appropriations.
- In its closing 33-hour session, the House completed action on a realistic legislative agenda for the year.
- Congress has yet to complete action on a foreign aid bill for the new fiscal year.
- "It obviously can be fixed," she said, although the committee has completed action on the bill.
- The Congress has failed to complete action on the bill, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.