"action" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In summer 835, the plan began to go into action.
- At this 11th hour, the international community finally went into action.
- Now they were about to go into action for the first time.
- Therefore we should be going into action four days from now.
- Both pieces went into action on the right of the road.
- A sense for which the man had no name went into action.
- When I look at new work, my image bank goes into action.
- Each time he went into action it was a very private experience for him.
- The question was, were they in fact going into action?
- Now it was time for the rest of the plan to go into action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.