"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But this was properly written, so all of the meat is at the front.
- If the documentation were properly written, it would mention bugs, errors, and crashes on every single page.
- Written properly, it naturally arises from character and context.
- In general, adverbs describing the way someone speaks show the speech is not properly written.
- The system will only recognise standard letter formations so the characters must be written properly by the children.
- "If properly written," he said, "this would be a modest change."
- But how can anyone be sure that such an amendment would be "properly written"?
- Whether or not a letter is properly written, however, can be a judgment call.
- But since it is there, it should be written properly.
- A properly written constructor leaves the resulting object in a valid state.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.