"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In future, however, you might try to come up with a few longer and more obscure words.
- Some authors may feel that using long and obscure words may make them seem more intelligent.
- You'll have to sweat for obscure words now, Willie love.
- He keeps the obscure words to a minimum and doesn't write overly long sentences.
- Johnny's use of long, obscure words when simple words would suffice.
- Many used books have definitions for all the difficult and obscure words scrawled in the margins or inside the back cover.
- There will be no repeated searching of the dictionary for obscure words.
- Do you mind not using this obscure words.
- Think you know an obscure foreign word, do you?
- But to do that you're using really obscure words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.