"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How much nicer it would have been if Kasparov had accepted his defeat with a few tactful words like, "You de man!"
- "Urquhart tells me you seem' the Colonel paused, looking for the tactful word 'unhappy?"
- "You seem...impressed," Gina said, finding a tactful word to describe the look on Hunt's face.
- (I was always like that, ever ready to give a tactful word of comfort.)
- She searched for tactful words with which to comfort and encourage him.
- Or some similarly tactful words.
- Roger would have to secure a few tactful words with Mrs. Lefroy some time during the day.
- "You must understand, Captain," he said, searching for the most tactful words, "you yourself were not of primary importance in the plans of the gods here."
- "Completing my medical education" would be a more tactful word, sir, than "curing"!
- Blade could not think of a more tactful word at the moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.